The City of Fremont Hills is conveniently and centrally located on the outskirts of Springfield between the cities of Ozark and Nixa. The City fosters a sense of community through the surrounding shopping, fine dining, churches & recreation opportunities. The City is proud to be a part of a well-educated workforce, excellent public schools, colleges, universities, recreation and community centers.
The City of Fremont Hills is a community in the truest sense of the word. It was designed to be more than just a golf course surrounded by attractive homes and professional landscaping. While much of the community spirit springs from the friendly nature of the residents, the inviting amenities make possible so many enjoyable gatherings and activities with friends and neighbors. The city is proud of its low crime, new sewer treatment plant, underground electric service to 95% of the City, wonderful streets and roads, beautiful views, lifestyle prestige, location and curb appeal.
Naturally, many friends meet on the lovely and mature golf course. The 18- hole golf course provides a challenge for golfers of all skill levels. The course features rolling hills, lots of trees and a host of good friends. The Clubhouse is the center for many of the community functions and offers a dining room, meeting rooms, a golf pro shop and swimming pool all adjacent to the tennis court, practice green and driving range.
Being a Golf Community, the City allows its licensed residents to utilize their personal golf cart as a means of transportation within the city limits.
Fremont Hills is known for the fun trick or treating and the spooky decorations that abound during Halloween. The City also holds an annual citywide garage sale every April.
Come join the fun and discover the amenities we have to offer in one of Missouri’s unique small cities. Fremont Hills… Come Home and Play
Check out our City Government and New Residents pages for local community information and links.
Benefits of Living in Fremont Hills
The City of Fremont Hills believes the following represent some of the benefits of living in the City:
- A formal structure governing the citizens, helping to promote a safe environment for families to enjoy, and attain appreciation in property values.
- Representation on the Fremont Hills City Council to have a voice in the City’s future development.
- The City of Fremont Hills has been fiscally responsible and has maintained the financial resources to manage activities necessary for future growth.
- City taxes stay in our community.
- Fremont Hills does not charge a “franchise” fee to vendors such as Empire District Electric, SuddenLink, Missouri Gas Energy, etc.
- A contract with the Christian County sheriff that provides for increased police patrols.
- A part-time Deputy City Clerk available to provide information and assistance.
- A part-time City Project Manager who monitors any construction project in the City to ensure building codes and City Ordinances are followed.
- A Planning and Zoning Commission that develops policy and reviews construction projects for compliance to maintain the integrity of homes and businesses located in the City.
- Structural integrity inspections by the Christian County Building Inspections Department through an intergovernmental agreement between the City and the County.
- The opportunity for licensed drivers to drive golf carts on City streets and for use at the Fremont Hills Country Club.*
- The City of Fremont Hills maintains responsibility for street maintenance, sewer maintenance, snow removal, and common ground maintenance.
- City Ordinances are intended to provide the standards necessary to enhance safety, quality of life and civic pride in the City of Fremont Hills.
- A City sales tax rate that is lower than surrounding cities.
- The City is proud of its low crime rate, new sewer treatment plant, underground electric service to 95% of the City, highly maintained streets and roads, beautiful views, lifestyle, prestige, location, and curb appeal.
*Membership to the Fremont Hills Country Club is available for additional cost, and information on membership can be obtained directly from the Club