Planning & Zoning Committee
Tom Tobin – Chairman
Married to Damon Mills in 2001. Moved to Fremont Hills in 2012. Special Interests include yoga, reading, hiking, and travel.
• Central Missouri State University, 1994, magna cum laude in history
• University of Nebraska, J.D., 1997 with distinction. Member of Nebraska National Moot Court Team. Order of the Barristers
• Partner at Courtney & Mills, LLC, Attorneys at Law, in Springfield, Missouri. Practicing in the areas of family law, personal injury, and business litigation.
• Winner of the 2007 Lon O. Hocker Trial Lawyer Award presented by the Missouri Bar Foundation.
• Missouri Bar Association
• Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association
• Admitted to practice in the state of Missouri and Federal Court of Missouri.
• 2011 to present: Member of Board of Directors for Habitat for Humanity of Greater Springfield
• 2012-2013 President of Habitat for Humanity of Greater Springfield, Missouri.
• Member of BNI “Game Changers” chapter in Springfield, Missouri.
(417) 869-9888 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Luke Davis, Board Member
My Family and I have called Fremont Hills home since 2009. What a beautiful place to live conveniently located to all area attractions. My wife Heather and I have three beautiful kids who are very active and keep us busy all the time! Heather and I have owned and operated two retail businesses here in the area and we both have a passion for retail.
Currently serving as Mayor, I’ve served 3 terms as a Ward 2 Council Member and President of the Board. Fremont Hills is a great place to live and play. The city council and all those involved with the city, work hard to keep Fremont Hills an attractive city that is both fiscally sound and appealing to those who live here and those that desire to live here. We are very proud to call Fremont Hills home!